Monday, July 21, 2003

I'm sort of jumping the gun here creating this website. In fact, I'm not even going to tell anyone about it for almost a month, except for Michael. He already knows. He rolled his eyes when I told him why I called it "Tangled Hair." It was the kind of eye-roll that said, "Oh, how artsy of you." But you know he secretly loves it.

But here's the deal. I'm starting here because the story starts here. We don't know for sure yet that we are going to Chicago, but we are so so so so so so so close to being sure, that we're pretty much planning our life around being there next month. Which is kind of disconcerting, when you think about it.

This is where the story begins. We don't know, but we're planning on it anyway. I, for one, get kind of nutsy when I think about it.

I try not to think about it.

I'm just intent on doing it. On getting there. On being one more person in Chicago with a mission and tangled hair.

This is where the story really begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home