Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Knot of worry

I've got a knot of worry in my stomach right now. J and N didn't show up to CCP Lab this morning. That on its own caused only a minor amount of disappointment. Either they're just missing a day, or they're dropping out of the program.

But then I was talking with Alberto, who mentioned that word is geting around the street about CCP Lab. He was talking to some of the older gang-bangers, and they had expressed interest. He said they'd talk about it. He doesn't want them in at the same time as J and N, because we're trying to keep them from getting too involved in the gangs. The older guys mentioned to Alberto that J and N are getting into some sort of trouble, but wouldn't say what.

They're not here right now. They're doing something else. I'm worried about what they're getting into.

I really hope they show up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home