Thursday, October 12, 2006

Posterity Abounds

Last year, on Nov. 16th, I recorded for the sake of posterity that it had snowed, so that this year, when I wondered if it should already be snowing on Nov. 16th, I could look back and say, Oh, yeah. I guess it should.

It's snowing today. It's October 12th.

Just for the record.

And also for the record, I had a guy tell me on Tuesday that he believes there is a connection between St. Rita's school closing here in Chicago, and Pope John Paul II's death the next day. He was absolutely certain of it.

Then he told me bad jokes and recited poetry he'd written.

Have I mentioned I love my job?

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i was just wandering if you were planning to update ties that bind, your incredibly great story, because the last chapter updated is quite the cliffhanger and i'd really like some closure. if you ever plan to finish this story. please email me @ snakeye36@hotmail.com if you've decided what you are going to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home