Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tomorrow and Yesterday

In the grand scheme of things, it's really not that big a deal to take the GRE tomorrow morning. And it's funny. Despite how nervous I am, I really do feel okay. I was talking to roommate John about this the other day. He said, "Kati, I think you would feel much better... if... you... panicked." But I'm not panicked, even though it'd expected to be.

On a completely unrelated topic, Lost Season 3 started last night, and I am officially a television watcher. Every Wednesday I will be sitting with four other members from my community, in front of the TV, whispering conspiracies to each other during commercial breaks. Even last year, watching the Simpsons and Family Guy every Sunday, I was not a television watcher. The Simpsons doesn't count. But Lost does. That is definitely TV watching. I watch TV.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home