Monday, October 23, 2006

Thanks, Mom and Dad

I'm going to Ireland tomorrow. I have three main goals for this trip:

1) Run AIDS Marathon, and don't die.
2) Go to Anti-War Protest at Shannon Airport
3) Eat stew.

Oh, and

4) Drink Guinness

Also, the first thing I"m going to do when I get into Ireland is go to Paris for a day. Not the FIRST first thing, but only a day in. Because, at any rate, that's what you do when you go to Ireland. You go to Paris.

I really do have more goals than the previously mentioned, but dude, I'm on a short time-frame here. So, let it be known and mentioned that I am going to have a blast on this trip. It's the perfect Kati trip, complete with anti-war protest, AIDS Marathon, side trip to Paris, and walkabout through Wickalow Way. Oh, golly.

Also, so's you know, I'm having quite a good day today as well.

A man I helped out last week came in to give me a thankyou card. The help I'd given him had assisted him in getting a job. I'm so pleased. And plus I got to feed a homeless guy lunch. I love doing that.

Good day.

Good morrow.

Love to you all.

And, thanks, Mom and Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home