Friday, May 07, 2004

Updated Goals

My previous goal for the marathon was something along the lines of:

Super-happy goal: 3 hours
Reasonably happy goal: 3 1/2
Reasonable goal: 4 hours
Lowest Goal: 5 hours

But, I did a super long run the other day, and have therefore updated my goals to:

Super-happy goal: 3 1/2 hours
Reasonably happy goal: 4 hours
Reasonable Goal: Finish the damn race
Lowest Goal: Don't die.

Off the subject, I have a guestbook here now >>>>>
And, I have an Instant Messenger account. I'm not really sure how it works, so if anyone wants to enlighten me, please do. It's with my hotmail account (katicorlew@...) I don't feel bad about posting that on the internet for the following reasons:

1) The FBI already knows my email addy, I"m sure.
2) I could use the entertainment of a good stalker (bad stalkers need not apply)
3) No one reads this anyway except for people that I know
4) I didn't write out my whole email, webcrawlers won't target me for SPAM
5) I'm too lazy to scroll back up and erase it.

Well, it's nearing my birthday, and I've decided just to go ahead and turn 25 this year. I was considering 30, but I really don't think I've earned 30 yet, so 25 it is.

And I dyed my hair black. Everyone keeps asking me "who did it?" and when I tell them I did, they get all surprised. I mean, it's a simple one-color dye job. I can't afford the $70 tints and highlights and fine cuts- and I don't trust other people with my hair anyway.

I used "natural black for women of color" because I have a sunburn from my run the other day, so now I"m red. Plus, it was the cheapest natural black dye I could fine- and from what I could tell from reading the box, the special formula really only applied to the conditioner- which was yellow and fantastic. My hair is so soft now.

Michael's seen my hair a variety of colors since we've been together, including:
-brown
-blond
-red
-pink
-orange
-green
-blue

But he's only seen black in pictures from high school. So when it came time for my obligatory springtime dyejob, black it is. I don't think pink or green would go over here very well anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home