Monday, October 17, 2005

Oh My God

I'm going to Atlanta next week. I don't even remember the time passing. How could it be next week already?

I'm getting all the last minute things together. I was invited last minute to Cecilia's birthday dinner on Saturday night. She's the librarian lady at the school. She asked how the trip was coming together and I told her we were in the process of getting food donations to help keep costs down. So she volunteered to make us sandwiches.

But not just sandwiches. I was going to make us sandwiches.

She's gonna make us sandwiches. Gourmet-type sandwiches. High quality stuff. Holy cow, I'm so pleased.

I'm calling around to the kids today, to see whose family can donate what. And I'm trying to get ahold of a couple of people who have promised monetary donations that have not yet come through. Paperwork's all together. Van's been reserved. Am I forgetting something terribly important? And more importantly, am I going to remember it before we're halfway to Atlanta?

E, I need to call you. I'll try to do it tonight.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger E in Atlanta said...

I'll try to call you, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home