Monday, December 12, 2005

I can't tell...

... if I'm a masochist, or if I just get bored too easily.

I'm sick today, but I'm not home. I started to stay home, but it didn't work out so well, because I found myself hiking the half-mile (through the snow) (uphill) (being attacked constantly by ninjas) to work this afternoon. True, I have stuff I needed to get done, but it could have waited. I was ready to go back to bed a block outside my house, but I kept on. And here I am.

I'm actually glad that I came in, because even despite all the whining and complaining I felt obligated to do, I was still pretty productive. But this is already boring, so I'm going to change the subject.

I made chicken soup, and it got rave reviews from the house. But now we have gallons of chicken soup, and nowhere really to store it. I'm gonna have to figure that one out soon. Probably should have already.

We've had a foot of snow over the past few days. A foot. It's awesome. It's all powdery and light, so not really the type of snow you can have a good snowball fight with, but that didn't stop us from trying. And that was awesome.

This is boring too.

I'm giving up on this entry, officially, because I'm apparently in no mood to be entertaining. I mean, if I can't even hold my own attention, I have no business trying to hold anyone else's.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home